TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
In these terms and conditions, “White Stone", “we” or “us” will mean White Stone, a division of White Stone Fashion House and the "Customer" or “you” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with White Stone. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
• White Stone shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to White Stone's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
• White Stone shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, White Stone reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to White Stone of similar value and style.
• All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and White Stone reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
• The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
• All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and White Stone agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. White Stone may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, White Stone’s determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
Registration and account security
1. To register with A.S. Watson’s website, you must be:
a. Over sixteen (16) years of age.
b. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
If you are below 16 years old: you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of the Terms below and their agreement to take responsibility for (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, software or content provided; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with the Terms below. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing this Site.
2. You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
a. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
b. You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
3. You are responsible for safeguarding the your username and password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. White Stone cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
4. White Stone has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
5. You must inform White Stone Customer Service by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or self-update your information in www.whitestonehk.com, immediately of any changes to the profile information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
6. You shall be liable for every order made under login and agrees to indemnify White Stone for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
7. Should you find any unauthorized use of login, you shall notify us immediately and effectively.
8. In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your accumulated points and/or e-vouchers will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our website.
1. White Stone accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay and Online Payment (UPOP) for purchase via whitestonehk.com. Under Credit Card Purchase Protection service, e.g. VISA verification service, Master Card Secure Code, you can enjoy safe and secure shopping by using your own credit card with specific password or security code. Credit card used for shopping should be valid and under your own name. White Stone shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. All payment methods require you to pay first before delivery. No "Cash on Delivery" is allowed.
2. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD$).
3. To provide a secured online commerce transaction, White Stone employs Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the whitestonehk.com and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
4. White Stone may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
5. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted and you are advised to contact the card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
6. White Stone reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
7. White Stone reserves the right to change the payment mode for Products offered online at any time by announcement via website, email and/or any other means of public communications.
8. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by White Stone, you will be entitled to a refund via e-voucher or direct credit to your credit card. White Stone shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in processing the said refund.
9. Only e-Voucher and e-Coupon are redeemable on www.whitestonehk.com online purchase. Other vouchers and coupons are not redeemable online.
Delivery to Residential Address by SF Express
• Delivery is free when you purchase 4 items or above.
• For purchases less than 4 items, a delivery fee of HK$40 shall apply, including delivery to Discovery Bay.
Collect at S.F Store or Delivery to Commercial Address:
• Delivery is free when youpurchase 2 items or above.
• For purchases less than 2 items, a delivery fee of HK$16 - $18 shall apply, including delivery to Discovery Bay.
Delivery to (Macau) Residential/Commercial Address by SF Express
• Delivery is free when you spend HK$500 or more.
• For purchases less than HK$500 a delivery fee of HK$25 shall apply
Delivery to (Taiwan) Residential/Commercial Address by SF Express
• Delivery is free when you spend HK$800 or more.
• For purchases less than HK$500 a delivery fee of HK$40 shall apply
Service is not:
Collect at S.F Store
• S.F Express will send you a collection SMS within 3 working days once the order is accepted and payment is confirmed. Customers can collect and pick up from the specified S.F. Store with the SMS.
• Please note that all goods will be delivered as scheduled to the best of our ability.
• Delivery service will be suspended if a typhoon signal No.8 is raised or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event you will be contacted to re-schedule the delivery time.
• We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
• It is your responsibility to notify us immediately of any change to you delivery address.
• We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
Full address can be found here: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/others/S.F.Network/SF_store_address/
Collect at White Stone Studio
• Monday to Friday: For successful orders placed (ie.order is accepted and payment is confirmed) and with the receipt of the “White Stone Order Processing” email before 8 p.m. Customers must collect and pick up within 14 days.
• Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: For successful orders placed (ie. order is accepted and payment is confirmed) and with the receipt of the “White Stone Order Processing” email before 8 p.m. Customers must collect and pick up within 14 days.
1. White Stone may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason or any other reasons which caused an order not able to be fulfilled. We will notify you if this is the case.
2. All cancellation of orders will be refunded in the form of e-vouchers with equivalent sum value to the order value or as direct credit to your credit card. You may choose the method of refund.
3. You are not allowed to cancel the order once an Order Confirmation is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our customer service department through email@example.com
Return / Refund
1. White Stone does not provide any refund and exchange, but we offer a one-time sizing exchange in footwear items for up to 5 days after purchase. If you find the products ordered appear damaged, spoiled, or not in good conditions, you can contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please attach photos of the goods as proof when providing the information. Once the case is accepted for handling by our customer service department, you have to send back the products to our customer service department for verification.
• Once verified and confirmed, we will arrange courier to send a replacement product to you.
• If the products for replacement are out of stock, we will refund your payment.
• If gifts which come with the purchase of the products are out of stock, the Company will provide equivalent gifts as an alternative.
• Exchange and replacement of products cannot be supported in White Stone. Once verified and confirmed, we will arrange a refund for your products.
• Once verified and confirmed you are eligible for a refund, you can choose one of the following methods:
(i) E-Coupon ( will be saved in your White Stone account in 1 week for next time White Stone purchase); or
(ii) Refund to your credit card (it may take around 4-6 weeks for processing and crediting)
Exchange or refund of a product cannot be accepted in the following cases:
• Any product without a proper proof of purchase
• Products purchased more than 5 days previously
• Where the related products for refund/exchange are not returned by customers
• Any gifts or trial pack
• Product packaging is not intact, damaged or remarkable with dirt
• Any product rejection due to personal preference
In case of dispute, White Stone reserves the right of final decision.
White Stone is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong.
White Stone shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of White Stone.